[Layout Image: No Content]
Gallaudet Univeristy
Decorative Graphic: No content.
Home > MSSD > Parents > Request Student Records
[Banner Image]

Request MSSD Student Records

Need a copy of your transcript or IEP? Students, parents, or alumni who need to receive a copy of official student records may do so by filling out and submitting the Authorization for Release of Student Records (Español).

Return by fax, mail, or e-mail; or to request assistance:

E-mail: ida.gerald@gallaudet.edu
Videophone: 202-250-2152
Voice: 202-651-5031
Fax: 202-651-5109

Model Secondary School for the Deaf
Principal's Office
800 Florida Avenue, NE
Washington, DC 20002-3695

Only current and former students and their parents/legal guardians are authorized to make requests. All records are kept confidential in accordance with applicable privacy laws.